Sunday, August 27, 2006

We had a Sale??

Wow! I would have never guessed that a garage sale could be as slow as ours was!! The weather was great, but the people just weren't there! Still made a few bucks and Kyle's parents got to spend a couple of days with their granddaughter. So it was all good!

This coming week Kyle and I will be childless as my Mom and Sis are going to babysit for the week. I have to help with the pool cleaning and there is no child watch this week. So Mom being the great Grandma she is was willing to babysit! Alexa will also get to spend a couple of days with her Aunt Tracee and Uncle Ted and their 4 kids! What a change that will be for her!

In addition to working at the Y, I am also having my Open House for the Gold Canyon Candles! I'm hoping this will be a good kickstart to my career as a demonstrator. I have some good little incentives for the night and it will be fun to see who all comes! If anyone is reading this and didn't get an invite it wasn't because I didn't want you there, I just had a hard time remembering everyone!
The Open House is Tues and Thurs from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Feel free to stop by and bring a friend.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: