Thursday, September 28, 2006

Watch the runways...here comes Alexa!

Vacation was GREAT....but it's always good to be back home! This week has been a lot of getting back into the routine of things. Also wonderful to see Alexa again...I was really starting to miss her!!
In other news...Alexa is starting her modeling career next Wednesday the 4th! I had her in the pool area at the Y one day and a lady swimming laps was gushing over her and asked if I minded if she could be a model for Jolesch photography? At first I didn't know what to think, but then gave her my name and number. She called yesterday and we have it scheduled. She is going to use one of the pictures in their main lobby...poster size! And possibly use some of the pictures in one of their mailings. I get a free 8x10 out of the deal, and no sitting fee of course!
Alexa is also starting to walk! She takes any where up to 7-8 steps and then either falls or decides it's easier to crawl! I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy she is progressing so well for 10 months and sad that my baby isn't going to be a baby for long...she'll be a VERY mobile toddler!

No comments: