Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Last but not least.......Caring

This I feel is one of the most important values everyone has, but does not always show.

I've always heard many complaints of the Bell Ringers outside of stores and in the DM Skywalks. I personally put something in each time I see one. Even if it is just a small handful of pennies. I feel it is the caring side in me....I'm a sucker for helping people in need! I've had to learn to say no to some charities this Season just because me only working part time does not allow as much.

Anyway, here are some quotes I found about Caring:

George Washington Carver: "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

"The most important thing in any relationship is not what you get but what you give.... In any case, the giving of love is an education in itself."
Eleanor Roosevelt

A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Denis Waitley

No comments: