Monday, January 29, 2007

quick post...

Just a quick post today...

We got our carpet! It looks great! Too bad we had to deal with so much just to get it.

Alexa had her first play in the snow. I didn't have boots for her, so I took little baggies and put them on her feet and then put her shoes on. We only stayed out for about 10 minutes, but she loved it!

Things are crazy getting ready for the Sectional swim meet. It will all be over on the 11th...then things will be pretty laid back. Maybe I'll even get more time to work out and get in shape for this summer!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun and ingenious. I remember when my sisters and I were little we could use bread wrappers if our boots had holes. We would put our feet in the wrapper, slip on the boots and away we went...the good ole days.

Bake said...

Nah...no beginner class for me. The boat is for family time.

Webbies said...

Looks like another winter blast is coming our way and looks like you have a little snow bunny on your hands!