Sunday, March 11, 2007

Not much...

...going on here.
I've been looking at going back to work full-time. Long story, don't really want to get into it. Basically I was going to wait until Alexa turned 2, but circumstances have changed that. Not really ready for it, but it has to be done! So the last few weeks have been job searching and figuring out what I really want to do. I really don't want to go back to full on accounting if I don't have to, so I'm going to try the Office Admin route for now.

Kyle is starting to train more and has his first race in MO next weekend (Mar. 17th). He is going to get into the St. Paddy spirit and make sure everything in his water bottles is green! I can't really tell if he is ready for this race. It is a 6 hour solo race. Yep, that's right he'll be racing for 6 hours straight! Crazy if you ask me!

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Webbies said...

St. Paddy's......woohoo....time to bring out the 'ol Irish in my and celebrate!

I think our hubbies will be coming back rather sore from this race!

And, Alexa is absolutely adorable...she just keeps getting cuter every time I see her!

Jules said...

Good Luck on the job search. It is never much fun searching for a job. Keep biking though. I need my biking partner!!!