Sunday, April 01, 2007

AAUUGHH.....

....OK, now that tension is relieved. I didn't hear back from anyone on the job situation. Kind of frustrating, but it will all be OK...that's what I have to keep telling myself! So I'm sure there will be more interviews this week. (deep sigh)

Today Alexa really enjoyed her palm branch at Palm Sunday Service. She had a lot of fun waving it around during the songs.

Today she also became my little fashion girl...
She LOVES shoes and for the first time today she put a pair of mine on and walked around the house. It's amazing the sense of balance she has at such a young age. She even turned around a couple of times.

Yeah her head is cut off, I was trying to focus on the shoes!




Her other thing lately is interior decorating. I don't have candles on my candle sticks for obvious reasons. So she has decided it is a wonderful place to put her pig and cow. The funny part is, the pig is always on the lower one and the cow on the upper. What is going through her mind??

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hang in there with the job search. The perfect job will come along. Alexa is such a cutie. She has her Easter shoes but where is her Easter bonnet. :)