Monday, August 20, 2007

finally...CA pictures

Some of my favorite pics from CA!!

My cousin Dan and his beautiful bride Suzie!

The Voetberg Clan!
Sis-in-law Courtney, Pete, brother Ben, me, sis Tracee, Mom June and Dad Marlo

The Etter and Voetberg Kids
Josef, Tracee, Krista, Dan, me, Kim and Ben

The view from the look-out point at the resort.

The big rock I found to climb before my run on the beach! I had to time it just right so the waves didn't get me all wet!

Baby elephant seals....they were so cute!

Just a pretty view at the beach.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Looks gorgeous! Hope you had a fabulous time. Wish I could have joined you on top of that rock!

Webbies said...

That rock is great :) I love california.....looks like you had a wonderful time with your family

Scott said...

I am so bummed that I couldn't make Dan's wedding... looks like it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

We were so excited to have you there Julie! It was a great time seeing everyone... (Sorry I lost the rings and missed the run.. hehe!) I feel scared to open my eyes ...it's all been a wonderful dream!...