Sunday, September 09, 2007

24-Hour...finally some pics

The 24-Hour race was Saturday and Sunday Labor day weekend. Kyle was one of the race directors and decided this was the year to totally relax! Him and Ron (another race director) decided to sign-up as a 2-man team so they could do a couple laps if they wanted. We had a ton of fun and can't wait for next year.

Here are Taylor and Kyle coming around for a lap. Taylor did the 12-hour portion solo and ended in 3rd place! Way to go Taylor!!
Taylor is first rider, Kyle following.

When 2 guys create a brotherly bond as these 2 have, they have no problem posing for unmentionable pictures! Beth (Taylor's wife) and I are really starting to worry about them!

Once again, we had the biggest fire in the camp. I even got video of Thad Neil jumping over the fire. I just don't have the cable to download it to the computer yet....sorry!!
For those of you that don't know Thad, he is the tallest guy I know in the cycling community and had no problem jumping over the fire. I just wish I would have taken a picture of Thad sitting in the Tot Spot chair....his knees were literally up to his shoulders! hee hee

No comments: