Friday, September 28, 2007

Girl's night riding

Kristin and I headed out on the center trails tonight. It was a lot of fun and I really like my SS 29er Kyle found for me. I think I'm getting hooked!

We started with a little bit of time up on Hillside. Not too bad, I struggled a little in places, but for the most part I think my bike is geared OK for it.
After hillside we went down to Denman's. I really like it in there. Still need to get the courage to do some of the logs, but all in all I'm OK with most everything. Little Italy slows me down still too...those close trees at the top of the hill make me really nervous!
We finished out with what I guess is Squirrel's Nest and Rhythm (as Kyle tells me).

It was a fun ride and I hope to do it again soon! I'll try to remember my camera next time, and get a pic of my bike on here too.

2 comments:

Webbies said...

Sounds like fun, after the baby, T might build me a mountain bike so I can go putz around...we'll see. I think that I would like being out on the trails, but maybe not on the hills :)

Jules said...

Good for you, mt biking is a nice change from road riding. Keep it up.