Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Walnut Creek Dolphins

The swimteam is another love of mine and enjoy it every time I go to work!

I have been coaching on and off since I was in college and I truly don't know when I will stop!! I'm kind of hoping some day that Alexa will be a swimmer like her Mom. I know...I know...I have to let her choose...but a Mom can dream can't she?!

Right now I work mainly with the 10 and under age group and the kids are just so darn cute. Last night at practice I was 20 questioned on my tattoo. One girl asked why I had a cross and I told her it was because I was a Christian. Her reply: "I'm a Christian too, and I don't have one!" I told her she was too young...this all coming from a 9 year old. She then proceeded to keep the questions coming...I think she was trying to get out of swimming!

Anyway...check out the link to the team site above and learn about my first love...swimming!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Woo who, look at you linking!