Monday, October 29, 2007

Newton CycloCross Championship Race

This past Sunday was the Newton CycloCross championships. Many images taken by Fryguy
I stole a couple for the blog. Kyle had fun and once again pushed himself hard. I don't think I can get him to do a write-up, but I can for sure tell you he would say...I had fun, about pooped when Thad went down in front of me, and finished the best I could.

Here is my pic...kind of far away, but you can see his barrier skills!
Here starts the pictures from FryGuy...the are good!
Start of the race...check out Marc's pre-Halloween face!
Round the tree we go!Chasing down Thad! Thad's the tall one that jumped over the fire at the 24hr race!
Alexa also had fun running around and playing with Kyle's parents. She slept good!!

One more race the weekend of Thanksgiving at the Jingle Cross Rock race! Maybe if Kyle wins the bike, then we can make me a cross bike for next year....hhmmmm....may be fun!

No comments: