Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alexa and I got Haircuts!

Tonight Alexa had her first haircut and I decided to donate to Beautiful Lengths.
Thanks Mandy, we love our new do's!!!

Getting ready to go
Combing it out
The first cut!Styling it all pretty
I'm all pretty now!Alexa did really good for her first hair cut. She sat still the whole time and even looked at her toes when Mandy told her too! It was really cute to watch and I'm so proud of her!


I was thinking towards summer and all the cycling, running and swimming I want to do and decided my mid-back length hair was going to be too much. So I found the beautiful lengths program and decided to cut it all off!
Ready to cut....
First side gone!All done!A new do and 10 inches of my hair off to make a wig for cancer patients.


3 comments:

Jules said...

Bravo...The new hair style looks GREAT. What a great program to give hair so that others who are sick can try to look and feel as normal as possible. I applaud you. I would love to be a part of it but I dont think that I could stand letting my hair grow that long.

Webbies said...

Aren't changes fun? And what a great cause!

Paula said...

You and Alexa both look so cute!!! Does your head feel lighter? I bet it does! I know it's kinda short, but I'm glad you did it for such a good cause! I don't know if I could ever grow it long enough for that! And Alexa always looks adorable, but you have to love that side sweep!