Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Morels...Sesame Street...Graduation

What a week! Wednesday night we cooked up some Morels and even got Alexa to try them...we had to tell her they were just like chicken nuggets, but she like them and ate quite a few!!

Open WIDE!!!

MMMM....tasty!

Friday night Kyle and I took Alexa to Sesame Street Live. Even though she was tired she loved it! She got really excited and danced a lot when Oscar the Grouch came out. I still am curious as to why she likes Oscar so much...hmmmm?

Picture with the Elmo and Grover sign.

Oscar and Elmo singing and dancing!

After Sesame Street Alexa and I headed back to Marcus for my nephew's graduation. They had his reception on Saturday with the ceremony Sunday afternoon. After the ceremony we headed out to his cousin Kaylee's reception. I babysat Kaylee every Saturday from the time she was born until I went off to college, about 4 years.
They grow up so fast! I can't believe they are off to college in the fall!
I didn't get them in cap and gown as the crowd was too big...even for a little class of 44!

My nephew Justin and I

Kaylee and I...think she could be my little sister?

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Julie... What are Morels??? Ha! I really don't know!!! These are all fun pictures... I LOVE Sesame Street!! Grover is still my favorite, although Dan might think its Oscar some days... hehehe Graduation time already??? Oh my goodness this year is flying by... PLEASE come visit us... ANYTIME!!