Friday, July 11, 2008

Update and a couple pics

The last couple weeks have been kind of crazy. I've been going up and down with what we think is a stomach bug...I'm still not totally unconvinced that it's from the water I swallowed at the Hy-Vee tri.
Anyway, other than going up and down with stomach issues...some days are a lot better than others...we had a good 4th Holiday and have just been trying to relax!

The weekend before the 4th Grandma Voetberg, Matt and Natalee came down for a visit. Alexa was a good help getting the corn ready! We also enjoyed an afternoon at the pool on Sunday. Alexa likes the big slide...but I forgot my camera!
Bob and one of his crazy sleeping positions.

Kyle and Bob play rough...the funny part is, when Kyle let go, Bob just lied there like nothing had happened. Don't worry he's not holding on too tight!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Tell Kyle that he had better be nice to Bob!!! or else :)