Friday, March 06, 2009

A little Plug for my Gold Canyon Candles!

Now that I've had some time off to enjoy the Holidays and my family for awhile....It's time for a new Season of Gold Canyon!
The spring catalog has some GREAT new scents!
Destination Vanilla line
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Citrus Garden Herbs
Also new are concentrate refills for Homeology products and refills for the Diffusers!
From NOW until MARCH 15th all orders placed via my website will be entered into a contest!
For every $20 in Gold Canyon product ordered (before shipping) your name will be put in a drawing to recieve $40 in FREE product!
That's the same free benefits as hosting a $250 show, without having to clean the house or make goodies!
Forward this email to friends and family...order together or separately!
If you want a catalog for an even better look at the product, let me know and I'll get one in the mail to you!
Thanks and have a GREAT day!
Julie Sedore
Gold Canyon Candles
515-238-3802
www.mygc.com/juliesedore

No comments: