Sunday, June 20, 2010

Almost Done!!

So I have one more week at Internship and then July 20th I will be done with classes!! I've had a blast at my site, everyone is VERY nice and easy to get along with. They have been VERY helpful in teaching me what I need to know and making sure that I do everything correctly.
I have my resume up to date with my intern site on it and ready to start applying for jobs. I will b ecompeting with quite a few other new graduates, but am ready for the challenge. Hopefully I'll get my name out there before they do!

I've done 2 Mt. Bike races so far this year. The first on Mother's Day up in Waverly and the second one the first of June in Ida Grove. I'm definitely out of shape, but I figure this year is for fun and to get some of the experience of it. I'm not sure which other ones I'll do, but I am loving it and want to do more!

I do have some pictures to post, but don't have the time right now...I will in a couple of days!!
Later!

No comments: