Saturday, July 22, 2006

Long Week!

This past week seemed very long, but at the same time was pretty uneventful.
Summer programs at the YMCA are starting to wind down, so I don't have quite as many hours. Kind of a bummer, but I guess my boss will have lots of computer work in the next month to get ready for fall! I like that, then I can do some work at home too!

Alexa decided she wanted to climb up some steps on Monday. I was excited, but at the same time kind of sad that my little girl is growing up so fast! I'm over it now though and am encouraging her almost daily. We have even started to go down with lots of help from me! She still wants to go up even though I'm trying to show her how to go down!

Not much else going on right now. Kyle is busy with work and riding his bike to train for the races in Sept. We have one EVERY weekend!! Hopefully it will be cooler so Alexa can enjoy them too.

Take Care everyone!

No comments: