Friday, August 04, 2006

Done with sickness!

It's been quite a couple of weeks, but I think we are all better now. It started with Alexa getting sick and not eating right for 3-4 days, then Kyle got sick (and he doesn't get this sick very often). I never was as bad as those two but weak and run down! We are all feeling much better now!!!

Sunday the 23rd we went to the Toyota Co. Picnic and won a new Sony Handycam camcorder. They give out some really cool prizes! Just enough time to get some practicing in before Alexa's first birthday! I was so excited and it's VERY easy to use.

Not much else happening. Kyle was supposed to race on the 30th, but due to being sick just went along with the guys and observed. So still no current race photos to post.


Alexa wanted you to see these pictures.....
I take big girl baths now...I love to play with my ducks (I'm eating my blue one here) and get Mom all wet!


Sometimes I attack the camera and Mom gets funny pics like this!
Take Care everyone and I hope to post more sooner next time!

No comments: