Thursday, January 04, 2007

a Mt Bike for me???

So we have been searching online for a used Mt Bike...after not much luck, Kyle went down to talk to Irwin's Kyle about some options for me. Looks like Redline might be coming out with a Monocog 1x9. I'll have to see if it happens, but I think it may be a good option for me.
Nothing too expensive for my first couple of years and I hate trying to shift gears so this way it will be less gears to worry about!



This is the Redline Monocog...I'm guessing it will be similar to this. Keep a watch out for more details!

So for my goal of 500+ miles, I'll have to decide if that is going to be all on one bike (roadie), or if I am going to combine the two when I get my second bike. Decisions!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Looks like a good choice to me and Kyle R. knows what he is talking about. My Mt bike, a Cinelli, is about 15 years old but I still like it so I keep telling Bill that I dont need a new one.

I would combine the miles.

Webbies said...

Variety is the spice of life (so they say, right)....so you will have fun switching it up I think!

Thanks again to Kyle for all of his help today. Taylor is zipping around with a smile on his face...BAJA!