Friday, January 12, 2007

Now it's cold...

...CRAZY COLD! Below zero temps and lots of snow headed our way! I don't remember this at all last year. Hopefully it will only last a couple of days...cross your fingers.

Anyway, enough about that. Not much going on here except for working and taking care of Alexa!

We get new carpet in the living room on Monday! YEEEHAAWWW.....I'm so excited, our carpet right now is so gross! We were hoping to have it by Christmas, but Lowe's had the wrong phone # for the installer so he obviously couldn't get a hold of us! I had to call Lowe's and ask why the heck we hadn't heard from him! AAUUGHH.....so beware if you use Lowe's! I actually wasn't impressed with the whole experience. Will definitely look into other options when we got to put laminate in the kitchen!

And now...picture time!

Alexa's new favorite spot...on top of the chair, whether it's pushed in or not!

In her Elmo chair reading a book!

My future swimmer! I got a new swim cap and she ran around the house with it on!
Will take a pic next time she has her swimsuit on too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie/Kyle, when you're looking for the laminate come up and see me. Troy bought some Wilsonart and put it in himself, so it must be pretty easy right? We stock 2 patterns for cheap and can order 20 others and have them here in a week. I'll even volunteer to help put it in on a Sunday if you want help. Call me at Redeker's, 1-800-383-3030. Greg Moore, Boone

Jules said...

It is beyond crazy cold out...Please let it be warmer for Brr!!!...I love new carpet it is like new socks or shoes. You just want to walk on it, it is so cushy.