Monday, January 15, 2007

No Carpet yet...

The installer called on Sunday and he was already iced in his driveway so we rescheduled for Thursday! I just want my carpet!!! Hopefully nothing will happen before Thursday.

Saturday and Sunday Kyle went out for a ride in the extremely cold temperatures! Alexa and I opted to stay in and enjoy the warmth of the house. Hopefully it won't be as cold for the BRR ride that I am signed up for on Feb. 3rd. If it is you can put me in the same crazy category! Kyle can't ride this year as he has to work, so I am going to hitch a ride to Perry with Julie Goodman and we are going to brave it together! I better get a few spin classes in before then!

Swim season is starting to wind down. We are hosting our last dual meet this weekend and then will host the BIG sectional meet on Sunday Feb. 11th. The Sectional meet is really fun. We host 8 other teams and it is usually around 300 swimmers. It is definitely an all day affair. We start with set-up at 8:00am and the meet doesn't get done until around 5:00pm! Makes for some good pay! The meet is for the swimmers to qualify for state. Our goal is to get 95% qualified this year. They have been swimming good and dropping times all season, so it looks like we might get it accomplished.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Julie I would put us in that crazy category anyway. We are going to do BRR no matter what. If we could make it last year we can do it this year. "I think I can I think I can I think I can" I hope that your carpet shows up on thursday.

Webbies said...

BRRR...brrrrr! Knitting seems to go by very quickly for me, must be something in my compulsive nature. As far as scrapbooks....well, I have all the supplies to put one together from our wedding (going on our 3 year anniversary) and still haven't managed to get going on it!