Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello out there!

Yep, it's been a busy couple of weeks. Lots of work, play and just plain relaxing with the family.

Alexa and I have been out on the bike quite a bit. A couple of Wed. ago I parked at Sycamore access and headed North on the trail. I made it up the Dam Hill with her in tow! Yoo Hoo a great feat for me as I HATE hills!! My body just seems to shut down. I'm hoping to do that ride with her more often as the weather is staying warm and the nights longer.
On Sunday I headed out around the Urbandale greenbelts. She got a nice nap in and I got lost in Urbandale. Came out of the greenbelt by Hickman just east of 86th. Did not think that was where I was headed! I was just toodling along having fun just riding!

Other than biking we just finished up another round of waterbabies class. Alexa helped me teach the last 2 nights we went. We skipped out tonight as she was diagnosed with strep throat on Friday and I found out today that I have it too! I thought it be best to stay away from the babies! This summer we will be teaching a class on Monday nights at 7:00pm at the Walnut Creek Y.

Alexa's babysitter bought this really cool bubble blower and she loves it, so I got one for home too. Target $10 and a big thing of bubble solution is only $3! I have some pics but blogger is being stupid and won't let me upload them. I'll try again tomorrow!

No comments: