Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's May!

HAPPY MAY DAY!!

Wow, I can't believe it is the first of May. I've been back at work for a month now and it has flown by! I really miss my time with Alexa, but now the time I have is even more cherished and it's hard when I have things going on at night too.
I've been doing things after she goes to bed now instead of toting her around with me. We come home, enjoy our time together and then after she is in bed, I run my errands, go exercise, etc.

This past Saturday Alexa and I got another bike ride in. We made our way to the Urbandale greenbelt and headed down toward Johnston to see how far it would let us go. It is blocked off right before it heads down towards the creek that you can see from Merle Hay. I wasn't surprised! We then headed back into Urbandale, made our way to the Lebeda household to say Hi and then on our way home stopped by the Cheever's household to see if they were home. Surprise! They were! It was one Saturday that they had no activities of Lindsay's so they were enjoying a day at home. Good to see them again!

If anyone reading LOVES candles and is interested. I am hosting a Summer Open House to kick-off the "Summer - A Time to Share" catalog from the Gold Canyon Candle line. Everyone is Welcome! Bring a friend!!

Details:
Mystery Hostess Open House
(you could win the Hostess points for the show!!)
Sat. May 5th
11:00am - 2:00pm
5294 Meredith Dr
(townhomes right next to Reformed Church on Meredith)
Open House style - Come when you can - Incentives and prizes for those in attendance!
The summer catalog features 120 different scents and some fun New items!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: