Saturday, June 16, 2007

Enjoyed my week

Alexa is coming back from G'ma and G'pa Sedore's tomorrow and I've missed her so much! I've stayed busy with working, cycling, swimming and cleaning this week. I am ready to get my baby girl back!

Here she is playing in the pool, I hear she got lots of swimming time in.

Today I went on a bike ride with Julie G., we took the trail up the Dam hill, across the Dam and then back to Johnston to the Fire station for some pancakes!! After we were done eating we headed over to Irwin's, picked up a tandem and threw candy in the Johnston Green Days parade. After the parade, a short ride back to my place. It was a scorcher out there!! It was definitely nice to get back inside and do some cleaning in the air conditioning!

Tomorrow, the plan is to ride downtown watch the start of the Triathlon at Gray's Lake, ride over to the hill on Grand, then back over to the capitol to see the runners finish. It should be a good time. We know quite a few people in the amateur division.

I've been overcome with the Triathlon fever and am contemplating training for a sprint triathlon in 10 weeks. There is a training at the Y to help get ready for it. Should I do it? Can I do it? Check back and see!

1 comment:

Pete Basso said...

Julie, great to see you this weekend. Kyle did a great job on Sunday, looked like a pro. I think you can do the sprint triathlon thing if you really want to. You've got the gift, now get out there train!!