Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Times are changing...

There have been some changes in the Sedore household and it definitely reflects in our attitudes!

Kyle has started a new job. He is now a Service Advisor at Hummel's Nissan. Plain and simple he needed a change. His first day was Aug. 24 and so far so good! He likes it and already he seems more relaxed and happy.

As for me. I have decided that I need to focus on myself and my family a little more. So that means no more coaching at the YMCA. I have toyed with the idea for the last year, but kept on going as I thought it was the one thing that was keeping me sane. You know, a break from Alexa, giving her and Kyle time together, but it really wasn't, it was causing more stress.
I'm sure I will miss it, but it will be good to focus on me!

I am going to focus on getting Alexa involved in a couple of programs at the Y, and focus more on my training so I can continue to do Triathlons next summer. I have 2 more sprints this year, I want to try and complete a sprint each month next summer and my ultimate goal is Hy-Vee Olympic distance Tri in 2010!

Our lives are definitely changing and we are realizing that different things are important to us now then what was most important 2-3 years ago!

1 comment:

Webbies said...

Ah yes....Priorities :)