Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Candles for Causes!

Susan G Komen for the Cure
www.komendesmoines.org

Prayer Child Foundation
www.prayerchild.org

What do these 2 have in common?
I want to help both of them in the month of October!

For every Candle for Kids candle sold, I will donate $1 to
the Susan G Komen for the Cure – Des Moines affiliate!

The candles come in 4 great scents…
Baby Powder
Baby Magic
Cuppie Cakes
Cinn-a-Raisin Toast

The cost is $17.48 per candle
plus tax/shipping

How does this also help the Prayer Child Foundation?
For every Candle for Kids sold, Gold Canyon donates all of the sale proceeds to the Prayer Child Foundation.

Are you interested?
Place an order on my website by October 31st.
www.mygc.com/juliesedore
Payment is made on the website.

Or email me the scent and quantity you would like and I will place an order on October 31st.
luvcandles@mchsi.com
For me to place an order, I will need your payment by Oct. 31st.


Thank You for helping me on this challenge for October!

Julie Sedore
Gold Canyon Demonstrator

No comments: