Friday, September 26, 2008

Feeling sentimental....

Last night as I was tucking in Alexa, just looking at her made me realize how truly blessed I am with my life. Some reasons why....

Kyle - My true love. He has been a great husband and a great father. Yes, there are times I want to just scream at him, but some of that is just me being difficult too! He has stuck by my side through my tough times and makes me feel extra special when I really need it!

Alexa - my little miracle! To think, 3 years ago we were anxiously awaiting her arrival! Her little personality has so much character. A true joy to be around. Some days I still can't believe that she is really mine and how much she has blessed our lives with love and fun!

My parents - My relationship with them has just grown more and more over the years. I admire them for all they have been through. When I'm having rough times with Kyle I think of how they have made it through some tough times and how much they are still in love! It truly gives me hope that no matter what I will have a marriage that is as strong as theirs!

My siblings and their families - growing up we were the typical siblings and fought A LOT! Tracee, I did wear your clothes even though you told me not too! Ben, even though I thought you were the biggest brat, I would have done anything for you! Now we get along great and I really look forward to being with them. I absolutely LOVE my nieces and nephews and hey, my in-laws are pretty cool too!

My Parents In-law - I am very fortunate that I get along great with my in-laws! I know there are some out there that really dislike going to the in-laws, but I've even gone and stayed in Cedar Rapids with mine without Kyle...how often does that happen? I know we have our differences sometimes, but hey, who doesn't!

All my other friends and family - I am surrounded by great people! There are so many that we have a ton of fun with! You know who you are.

So all in all...Thank You to EVERYONE for enriching my life and making a positive difference in my life. I am truly blessed to have a great circle of friends and family!
Take Care and Love you all!

1 comment:

Webbies said...

It is nice to reflect sometimes :) Hope that you had a wonderful birthday! (wish we could have been there)